Unreal Engine Generalist
Platige Image is looking for a talented Generalist to play a critical role in our projects using the Unreal Game Engine. The person in this position will define the project needs maintaining the big picture of all connected features used by the department, identifying weak spots and missing links, proposing and driving improvements to the toolset, workflows, and pipelines. Does it make your heart beat faster? Keep on reading!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Proposing and implementing improvements to the toolset, workflows, and pipelines.
– Modifying designs for projects.
– Providing support in building scenes, setting up materials, and lighting.
– Constant development of UE4 and VP.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCEs
– At least 2 years of working experience in using Unreal Engine.
– Solid understanding of lighting, rendering, post-processes, material setup, and general workflows inside UE4.
– Knowledge of Maya (or 3ds Max).
– Understanding of animation pipelines including character and environment setups.
– Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Advanced English is essential.
– C++ programming experience.
– Knowledge of tools like MOCAP, virtual cameras, led panels.
– Blueprint skills.
– Knowledge of particle systems.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Generalist position should include a portfolio/website demonstrating the technical/artistic ability that includes Unreal based work.
positionUnreal Engine Generalist