Unreal Engine Developer
Platige Image is looking for an experienced Unreal Engine Developer to manage miracles across our departments! The person in this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of technical knowledge combined with creative sensibility. You will be supporting teams of artists in tackling projects, and resolving complicated technical issues besides participation in designing, testing, and implementing workflows in Unreal Engine. If you are passionate about real-time 3D creations and animation/VFX as well….join us, there is no time to hesitate.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Participating in design, testing, and implementation of Unreal Engine workflow,
– Supporting artists working in Unreal Engine,
– Creating Blueprints for the need of current projects,
– Supporting artists in using SVN/Perforce system,
– Creating user documentation and internal know-how in regards to Unreal Engine,
– Advising teams on the organization of scenes, levels, and assets in current projects,
– Cooperating with PI Technology Team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Min. 2 years of experience in programming in Unreal Engine 4,
– Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 & Blueprint system,
– Excellent knowledge of SVN/Perforce and Git,
– Good knowledge of C++ programming language as well as API in UE4,
– Good knowledge of design patterns, algorithmics, and good programming practices,
– Good knowledge of tools used by artists in the 3D production process,
– Independence and creativity in solving technical problems,
– Excellent communication skills.
– Knowledge of Python language,
– Previous experience in VFX, animation, or game dev industry,
– Knowledge of animation/VFX pipeline,
– Experience working with the Shotgun system (Shotgun API).
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are setting new standards in animation, CG, and VFX. We stay one step ahead, always making sure that our projects are executed with the highest quality.
– We collaborate with some of the biggest companies in the world (Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, Warner Brothers, CD PROJEKT RED, HBO, and many others).
– You will have the chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We value authenticity. It’s the source of our creativity, energy, and imagination, and it’s what makes our work so unique.
– We are working remotely, but our doors are open for those who would like to come by our studio, located in the green surroundings of Fort Mokotów/Warsaw/Poland.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Please include code samples with your resume, if possible.
positionUnreal Engine Developer