Unreal Engine Developer
Platige Image is looking for an experienced Unreal Engine Developer to manage miracles across our departments! The person in this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of technical knowledge combined with creative sensibility. You will be supporting teams of artists in tackling projects, and resolving complicated technical issues besides participation in designing, testing, and implementing workflows in Unreal Engine. If you are passionate about real-time 3D creations and animation/VFX as well….join us, there is no time to hesitate.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Participating in design, testing, and implementation of Unreal Engine workflow,
– Supporting artists working in Unreal Engine,
– Creating Blueprints for the need of current projects,
– Supporting artists in using SVN/Perforce system,
– Creating user documentation and internal know-how in regards to Unreal Engine,
– Advising teams on the organization of scenes, levels, and assets in current projects,
– Cooperating with PI Technology Team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Min. 2 years of experience in programming in Unreal Engine 4,
– Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 & Blueprint system,
– Excellent knowledge of SVN/Perforce and Git,
– Good knowledge of Python & C++ programming language as well as API in UE4,
– Good knowledge of design patterns, algorithmics, and good programming practices,
– Good knowledge of tools used by artists in the 3D production process,
– Independence and creativity in solving technical problems,
– Excellent communication skills.
– Previous experience in VFX, animation, or game dev industry,
– Knowledge of animation/VFX pipeline,
– Experience working with the Shotgun system (Shotgun API).
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects,
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO),
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies,
– We are working remotely, but you can drop by our studio, which is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland),
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med),
– For a good start to the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees,
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio,
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Please include code samples with your resume, if possible.
positionUnreal Engine Developer