Senior Environment Artist
Platige Image is looking for a talented Senior Environment Artist to bring unbelievable CG projects to life in a very believable way. You will work on high and low-poly 3D objects, 3D environments, and assets as well. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D and VFX projects at our studio. Sounds interesting? Join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Create high and low-poly 3D objects and 3D environments.
– Create high-quality assets in collaboration with artists within the studio.
– Understand the project design documents to know the environments, objectives, atmospheres, story, and style of the project.
– Understand the visual references and art direction.
– Maintain the production pipeline and meet deadlines.
– Solve everyday problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 5 years of experience in the CG or game industry.
– Excellent skills in Maya, Substance Painter/Mari, and Arnold.
– Good skill in assembling and managing large scene files, with the understanding of proper world scale and architecture feeling.
– Very good knowledge of composition, colour theory, lighting, and procedurally generated content.
– Ability to work independently with self-supervision and criticism to evaluate the final look.
– Very strong creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
– Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
– Knowledge of Speedtree, Gaea/World Machine, Houdini, Zbrush, Quixel, Marvelous Design, and 3D scanning skills.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
-We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
-We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
-You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
-You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
-We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
-Our health is looked after by private medical care and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
-For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
-And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Senior Environment Artist position should include a demo reel or portfolio in their application.
positionSenior Environment Artist