Platige Image is looking for an experienced Animator with a knack for camera movement and character animation blocking. The person in this position will work closely with our CG Supervisor to translate storyboards and animatics into polished frames. You will also be responsible for the preparation of mocap materials, their dynamics, and overall quality. If you are someone who moves pixels across space with grace, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITES IN A NUTSHELL
– Creating scenes and shots by place characters, props and environments according to the storyboard or previz.
– Defining camera angles and animating them.
– Executing the corrections requested by the Supervisor and the Director.
– Solving everyday problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 5-years’ experience desired in a relevant field or 3 years’ experience as an in-game Cinematic Artist.
– Excellent knowledge of Maya.
– Motion capture-based animation experience proved in the demo reel.
– Strong ability of narration and a working knowledge of the principles of staging, blocking and camera work.
– Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Strong fine arts foundation skills, such as storyboarding, figure drawing or 2D animation.
– Experience with face animation using Faceware or similar software.
– Extensive knowledge of Motion Builder.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are setting new standards in animation, CG, and VFX. We stay one step ahead, always making sure that our projects are executed with the highest quality.
– We collaborate with some of the biggest companies in the world (Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, Warner Brothers, CD PROJEKT RED, HBO, and many others).
– You will have the chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We value authenticity. It’s the source of our creativity, energy, and imagination, and it’s what makes our work so unique.
– We are working remotely, but our doors are open for those who would like to come by our studio, located in the green surroundings of Fort Mokotów/Warsaw/Poland.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for Senior Animator position should include demo reel to their application.