Platige Image is looking for a talented Character Artist to bring fresh blood to our projects! You will have a great opportunity to create the highest quality and kick-ass characters, and we are working with the biggest companies in the world. If you have hundreds of ideas to design something special, let us spread your creativity, apply!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Sculpting character based on 2d/3d blueprints or other references.
– Creating additional character assets such as hair, accessories, armor, weapons, etc.
– Texturing characters and character’s assets.
– Creating convincing materials, reflecting the art direction of the project.
– Delivering clean and optimized low-poly, high-poly models, and efficient UV layouts according to the project’s technical requirements.
– Thinking creatively and searching for relevant references from various sources to solve daily artistic challenges.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– 2 years’ of professional experience as a Character Artist or in a similar role.
– Solid knowledge of human anatomy
– Solid knowledge of low-poly modeling and UV mapping in Maya or equivalent software.
– Good knowledge of Zbrush & Marvelous Designer.
– Texturing skills in Substance Painter.
– Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
– Ability to work efficiently within a team.
– Knowledge of an Unreal Engine.
– Previous production experience in cinematics/VFX or game dev.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are working remotely, and our studio is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Character Artist position should include a portfolio/reel to their application.