Platige Image is looking for a talented CG/VFX Supervisor who cares about telling stories that move people. The person in this position will work for some of the biggest clients in the world — from famous game developers to TV series. You will be responsible for the technical and artistic quality of the project, therefore you need to understand and interpret the Director’s intentions and also be conscious of the project’s budget constraints set by the production team.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Preparing breakdowns and schedules based on script and treatments.
– Preparing a project brief for Artists, Freelancers, and Outsource.
– Supervision over the technical and artistic progress of the work.
– Understanding and interpreting the Director’s intentions.
– Supporting Producers in contact with clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role and previous experience as a 3D Artist.
– Thorough understanding of the CG and VFX production process.
– Solid knowledge of all other disciplines within VFX and CG, including modeling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects, and rigging.
– Experience in working with software: Maya, Nuke or Houdini.
– Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at a time while remaining efficient and mindful of strict deadlines in a high pressure environment.
– Ability to work efficiently with various personalities and different work styles; proactive problem solving skills.
– Great communication skills both written and verbal.
– A collaborative work ethic.
– Fluent English is essential.
– Experience working with the SHOTGUN.
– Keen eye for art.
– Solid PM skills (tools and general methodologies in project management).
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are working remotely and our studio is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start to the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees, who are working in the studio.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!