3D Generalist (Virtual Production)
Platige Image is looking for a talented 3D Generalist to play an important role in our new projects related with Virtual Production! The person in this position will creating high and low-poly 3D objects, and 3D environments. You will be responsible for creating high-quality assets in collaboration with artists within the studio. Does it make your heart beat faster? Keep on reading!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Creating high and low-poly 3D objects, and 3D environments.
– Creating high-quality assets in collaboration with artists within the studio.
– Preparing and evaluating 3D engine ready assets, optimized for use in real time rendering.
– Developing scenes in UE4.
– Understanding of the visual references and art direction, and project design documents.
– Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
– Solving everyday problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCEs
– At least 2 years of experience in CG, VFX, or game industry as a 3D Artist/Generalist.
– Excellent skills in any of the 3D packages such as Maya, Cinema4D, 3DS Max, Houdini, Blender in combination with Substance Painter. Additional knowledge of Adobe After Effects or/and Nuke is required for basic composition/finishing work.
– Skills in Unreal Engine 4 with practical knowledge of real-time lighting and rendering.
(conforming assets, shader and scene set-up)
– Good skills regarding hard surface and organic modeling, texturing and shading
– Good knowledge of composition, color theory, lighting, and procedurally generated content.
– Understanding of rigging and animation
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
– English at least on communicative level.
– Knowledge of ZBrush.
– Optimizing, and debugging scenes in UE4.
– Blueprints Visual Scripting knowledge.
– Skills in photogrammetry techniques.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Generalist position should include a portfolio in their application.
position3D Generalist (Virtual Production)