Unreal Engine Tools Developer
Platige Image is looking for an experienced Unreal Engine Tools Developer to manage miracles across our departments! In this position, demonstrating a deep understanding of technical knowledge and creative sensibility is important. You will be responsible for developing tools to integrate Unreal further into our production pipeline. The ideal candidate must understand real-time rendering technology, virtual production techniques, VR/AR, motion capture, and traditional film or animation workflows. If you are passionate about Unreal Engine and animation/VFX as well…join us!
Candidates for the Unreal Engine TD position should include code samples in the application.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Participating in designing, testing, and implementing workflow in Unreal Engine.
– Supporting artists working in Unreal Engine.
– Creating blueprints for the need of current projects.
– Supporting artists in using SVN/Perforce system.
– Creating user documentation and internal know-how in regard to Unreal Engine.
– Advising teams on the organization of scenes, levels, and assets in current projects.
– Cooperating with PI technology.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– 2 years of experience in programming in Unreal Engine 4.
– Very good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 & Blueprint system.
– Very good knowledge of SVN/Perforce and Git.
– Good knowledge of Python & C++ programming language as well as API in UE4.
– Good knowledge of design patterns, algorithmics, and good programming practices.
– Good knowledge of tools used by artists in the 3D production process.
– Independence and creativity in solving technical problems.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Previous experience in VFX, animation, or game dev industry.
– Knowledge of animation/VFX pipeline.
– Experience working with the Shotgun system (Shotgun API).
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
positionUnreal Engine Tools Developer
locationWARSAW/ FORT MOKOTÓW