Unreal Engine Generalist
Platige Image is looking for a talented Generalist to play a critical role in our projects using the Unreal Game Engine. This person will be responsible for overseeing the development of our projects, which includes mentoring and sharing technical knowledge within our creative team. So join us or don’t, there is no try in being the Unreal Master! Yes, hrrrm.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Preparation and evaluation of our projects in UE4.
– Developing, optimizing, and debugging visualizations in UE4.
– Overseeing the development of our UE4 projects as a TD, which includes mentoring and sharing knowledge in technical parts of using UE4.
– Creating high realistic renders for cinematics, TV series, and feature films.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
– Solid understanding of lighting, rendering, post-process, material setup, and general workflows inside UE4.
– At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with Unreal Engine.
– Knowledge of Maya (or 3ds Max) with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
– Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups.
– Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Advanced English is essential.
– C++ programming experience.
– Working knowledge of Virtual Production integration for film&TV, and knowledge of tools like MOCAP, virtual cameras, led panels.
– Blueprint skills.
– Knowledge of particle systems.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are working remotely or you can drop by our studio, which is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Unreal Engine Generalist position should include a portfolio/website demonstrating the technical/artistic ability that includes Unreal based work.
positionUnreal Engine Generalist