Unreal Engine Generalist
Platige Image is looking for a talented Generalist to play a critical role in our projects using the Unreal Game Engine. This person will be responsible for overseeing the development of our projects, which includes mentoring and sharing technical knowledge within our creative team. So join us or don’t, there is no try in being the Unreal Master! Yes, hrrrm.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Preparation and evaluation of our projects in UE4.
– Developing, optimizing, and debugging visualizations in UE4.
– Overseeing the development of our UE4 projects as a TD, which includes mentoring and sharing knowledge in technical parts of using UE4.
– Creating high realistic renders for cinematics, TV series, and feature films.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
– Solid understanding of lighting, rendering, post-process, material setup, and general workflows inside UE4.
– At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with Unreal Engine.
– Knowledge of Maya (or 3ds Max) with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
– Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups.
– Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Advanced English is essential.
– C++ programming experience.
– Working knowledge of Virtual Production integration for film&TV, and knowledge of tools like MOCAP, virtual cameras, led panels.
– Blueprint skills.
– Knowledge of particle systems.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are setting new standards in animation, CG, and VFX. We stay one step ahead, always making sure that our projects are executed with the highest quality.
– We collaborate with some of the biggest companies in the world (Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, Warner Brothers, CD PROJEKT RED, HBO, and many others).
– You will have the chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We value authenticity. It’s the source of our creativity, energy, and imagination, and it’s what makes our work so unique.
– We are working remotely, but our doors are open for those who would like to come by our studio, located in the green surroundings of Fort Mokotów/Warsaw/Poland.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Unreal Engine Generalist position should include a portfolio/website demonstrating the technical/artistic ability that includes Unreal based work.
positionUnreal Engine Generalist