Platige Image is looking for an experienced Team Manager to devour deadlines and manage miracles at our studio. Our ideal candidate will have leadership experience and will manage artists’ teams and cooperate closely with Leads, Supervisors, Producers, and Head of CG. The person in this position will be responsible for overseeing schedules, progressing reports, hiring Team Members, and resourcing. You will work for some of the biggest clients in the world — from famous game developers to favourite brands. If you are equally at ease managing both people and spreadsheets, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Managing the Team of CG Artists.
– Cooperating with Head of CG, Supervisors, Producers, and other Managers to manage projects within the Team.
– Monitoring progress, issues, and preparing reports – ensuring statuses and completion information up to date.
– Ensuring that deadlines are met for each task assigned, daily verifications, and adjustments of schedules.
– Maintaining high-quality standards of our projects within the team.
– Preparing and presenting the progress of the team in sprint and milestone reviews.
– Attending and participating in daily-stand ups and production meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 3 years’ experience in managing people.
– At least 1-year experience in working in movies/TV series production, post-production, or game development or related field
– Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a post-production workflow.
– Understanding of the post-production process and pipeline.
– Well-developed leading, organization, and coordination skills.
– Solid PM skills (tools and general methodologies in project management).
– Proactive problem-solving skills.
– Positive and constructive attitude.
– Fluent English is essential.
– Knowledge of Shotgun.
– A keen eye for art.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (LuxMed).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!