Platige Image is looking for an experienced Team Producer to devour deadlines and help bring to life breathtaking projects. The ideal candidate will have management experience in the entertainment industry and will run a team of Artists while cooperating closely with Leads, Supervisors, Producers, and the Head of CG. The person in this position will be responsible for planning and overseeing schedules, streamlining work, hiring, and resource management. You will work for some of the biggest clients in the world — from AAA game development studios to the top streaming platforms. If you love managing both people and spreadsheets, this is the place for you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Recruiting, managing, and supporting the team of CG Artists
– Cooperating with the Head of CG, Supervisors, Producers, and other Team Managers towards smooth delivery of the projects
– Scheduling, overseeing, and optimizing work across multiple projects
– Reporting on the progress, challenges, and resource spending
– Supporting the Team Lead in the artistic and technical development of the team
– Facilitating the communication and cooperation within and between the teams
– Organizing and attending the team and project meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum 3 years of professional experience in team management
– At least 1 year of experience working in film/TV production, post-production, game development, or related field
– Understanding of the post-production pipeline
– Well-developed leading, organization, communication, and coordination skills
– Solid PM skills (tools and general methodologies in project management)
– Proactive problem-solving mindset
– Positive and constructive attitude
– Fluent English is essential.
– Experience with Shotgun/ShotGrid software
– Deep knowledge of VFX / Full CG workflows
– A keen eye for art.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
locationWARSAW/ FORT MOKOTÓW