Platige Image is looking for a well-organized Team Coordinator to devour deadlines and manage miracles at our studio. The person in this position will work for some of the biggest clients in the world — from famous game developers to favourite brands. You will be responsible for coordinating teams of talented artists and designers and will help them deliver high quality content. If you are equally at ease managing both people and spreadsheets, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Close cooperation with Managers, Artists, and Supervisors to coordinate projects.
– Coordination of tasks: ensuring that deadlines are met for each task assigned, daily verifications, and adjustments of schedules.
– Monitoring progress, issues, and preparing reports – ensuring statuses and completion information up to date.
– Taking part in tools development (for eg. Shotgun).
– Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
– Attending and participating in daily-stand ups and production meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 2 years experience in a similar position.
– Proven ability to work effectively across teams.
– Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
– Proactive problem-solving skills.
– Positive and constructive attitude.
– Fluent English is essential.
– Solid PM skills (tools and general methodologies in project management).
– Working experience in post-production studio, game development or IT.
– Knowledge of Shotgun.
– A keen eye for art.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are setting new standards in animation, CG, and VFX. We stay one step ahead, always making sure that our projects are executed with the highest quality.
– We collaborate with some of the biggest companies in the world (Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, Warner Brothers, CD PROJEKT RED, HBO, and many others).
– You will have the chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We value authenticity. It’s the source of our creativity, energy, and imagination, and it’s what makes our work so unique.
– We are working remotely, but our doors are open for those who would like to come by our studio, located in the green surroundings of Fort Mokotów/Warsaw/Poland.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!