Platige Image is looking for an experienced Surfacing TD to join our miracle-making animation department. The person in this position will serve as the front-line support for our artists. We are looking for someone with a mix of knowledge in the areas of look development, lighting, rendering tools, compositing as well as related cross pipeline tools and workflows. Does it make your heart beat faster? Keep on reading!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Solving everyday problems, debugging scenes.
– Proposing and implementing improvements to the toolset, workflows, and pipelines.
– Creating Maya and Substance Painter production tools.
– Technically supporting the creation of high-quality assets while staying within the production’s parameters, pipeline, and schedule.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role or at least 1 year of working experience as a Surface TD.
– Strong understanding of surfacing pipelines.
– Knowledge of standards for Python coding.
– Very good knowledge of Maya and render engines.
– Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
– Knowledge of Substance Designer.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO)
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend-