Supervisor with Unreal
Platige Image is looking for a talented Supervisor who cares about telling stories that move people. The person in this position will have great opportunity to participate in various projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world. You will be responsible for the technical and artistic quality of the project, therefore you need to understand and interpret the Director’s intentions and also be conscious of the project’s budget constraints set by the production team. Sounds interesting? Join our Commercial Team!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Preparing breakdowns and schedules based on script and treatments.
– Supervising the technical and artistic progress of the work.
– Understanding and interpreting the Director’s intentions.
– Preparing a projects’ brief for Artists, Freelancers, and Outsource.
– Supporting Producers in contact with Clients.
– Constant development of Unreal Engine and Virtual Production.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum 3 years UE working experience & min. 2 years’ experience as a Project Lead/Supervisor.
– Thorough understanding of the CG and VFX production processes.
– Solid knowledge of Unreal Engine.
– Solid knowledge of all other disciplines within VFX and CG, including modeling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects, and rigging.
– Experience in working with one of these software’s: Maya, Nuke, Houdini or Cinema.
– Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
– Ability to work efficiently with various personalities and different work styles.
– Proactive problem-solving skills.
– Great communication skills both written and verbal.
– Fluent English is essential.
– Working knowledge of Virtual Production integration for film&TV, and knowledge of tools like MOCAP, virtual cameras, led panels.
– Experience in working with the Shotgun.
– Solid PM skills (tools and general methodologies in project management).
– A keen eye for art.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Supervisor position should include a portfolio/reel in their application.
positionSupervisor with Unreal