SENIOR TEXTURING ARTIST
Platige Image is looking for a talented Senior Texturing Artist with a knack for creating multiple texture maps and shaders for our breathtaking characters and props. The person in this position will work closely with our CG Supervisor and Shading Lead to develop the style and look by the guidelines defined by them. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other hi-end 3D projects. If you have a talent for painting textures from scratch, we’d love to meet you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Working with the production team to execute the desired look of CG models, including complex characters and creatures and hard surface models like weapons, real-world vehicles, and props.
– Collaborating with the CG Supervisor and Texturing Lead to determine the look of the CG objects of the project.
– Maintaining good team dynamics.
– Solving everyday problems.
– Thinking creatively and globally.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 2-years’ experience in surfacing, texture painting or look development.
– Solid knowledge of Substance Painter.
– A keen eye for color and detail as it relates to organic models is a must
– Very good knowledge of Maya and Arnold.
– A clear understanding of UV’s.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Working knowledge of Zbrush, Mari, and Photoshop.
– Previous production experience in cinematics/VFX or game dev.
– Experience with traditional drawing and painting.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are setting new standards in animation, CG, and VFX. We stay one step ahead, always making sure that our projects are executed with the highest quality.
– We collaborate with some of the biggest companies in the world (Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, Warner Brothers, CD PROJEKT RED, HBO, and many others).
– You will have the chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We value authenticity. It’s the source of our creativity, energy, and imagination, and it’s what makes our work so unique.
– We are working remotely, but our doors are open for those who would like to come by our studio, located in the green surroundings of Fort Mokotów/Warsaw/Poland.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Senior Texturing Artist position should include portfolio to their application.
positionSENIOR TEXTURING ARTIST