Senior Previz Artist
Platige Image is looking for a talented Senior Previz Artist to join our outstanding previz team. The person in this position will work closely with a Director under the supervision of the department Lead to translate storyboards into 3D previz. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other hi-end 3D projects. If you are someone who moves pixels across space with grace, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Translate storyboards into 3D previz that consists of a sequence of shots with outstanding timing, pacing, and composition, including camera positioning and movement, character blocking rough animation, and environment layout.
– Create proxy 3D assets.
– Work with motion capture data.
– Edit previz footage and ensure continuity between shots.
– Keep an eye on technical aspects and deliver scenes for other departments in an orderly manner.
– Participate as a member of the team in bringing the director’s vision to life, accept feedback and work together to push project quality.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 4 years of previous experience in a relevant position or as an in-game cinematic artist proved by a reel.
– Excellent working knowledge of the cinematic language, staging, blocking, composition, and camera work.
– Excellent knowledge of Maya and/or MotionBuilder.
– Experience working with motion capture data and/or good keyframe animation skills.
– Understanding of the editing process.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines within an established pipeline.
– Excellent communication skills and communicative English skills.
– A genuine interest in games, film, and animation.
– Film or Art School degree in a relevant field.
– Experience in storyboarding, 2D animation, non-commercial animation shorts, and photography.
– Knowledge of 3ds Max or any other 3d DCC software, game engines, Adobe Premiere Pro, and/or Shotgun.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
-We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
-We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
-You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
-You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
-We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
-Our health is looked after by private medical care and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
-For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
-And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Senior Previz Artist position should include a portfolio in their application.
positionSenior Previz Artist
locationWARSAW/FORT MOKOTÓW | REMOTE