Grooming Team Lead Artist
Platige Image is looking for a talented Grooming Team Lead Artist to bring unbelievable CG projects to life in a very believable way. We have many projects from AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D to VFX projects, and our artists are expected to apply their skills in a wide variety of ways, depending on their day-to-day needs. If you are an Artist who shares an equal passion for art and CG, do not hesitate, to join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Groom CG characters to a photorealistic level of finish.
– Work closely with other pipeline teams for the best quality.
– Understand the visual references and art direction.
– Support in building the grooming team, being responsible for spreading knowledge, training new groomers (juniors and mids), and providing feedback freelancers to as they work on specific projects.
– Meet deadlines, develop documentation and solve everyday problems
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 4 years of experience in the CG or game industry.
– Solid knowledge of Maya and Yeti.
– A good eye for form and detail as it relates to organic models.
– Experience in grooming a diverse range of characters with particular emphasis on human characters.
– Production knowledge of Arnold renders an engine.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
– Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
– Character Artist background.
– Working knowledge of Zbrush
– Working knowledge of XGen in Maya and Maya hair
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
-We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
-We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
-You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
-You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
-We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
-Our health is looked after by private medical care and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
-For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
-And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Grooming Team Lead Artist position should include a demo reel or portfolio in their application.
positionGrooming Team Lead Artist
locationWARSAW/ FORT MOKOTÓW