SENIOR ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
Platige Image is seeking talented Senior Environment Artist to bring unbelievable CG projects to life in a very believable way. You will work on high and low-poly 3D objects, 3D environments, and assets as well. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D and VFX projects at our studio. Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate, apply!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Creating high and low-poly 3D objects, and 3D environments.
– Creating high-quality assets in collaboration with artists within the studio.
– Understanding of the project design documents to know the environments, objectives, atmospheres, story and style of the project.
– Understanding of the visual references and art direction.
– Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
– Solving everyday problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 5 years of experience in the CG or game industry.
– Excellent skills in Maya, Substance Painter/Mari, and Arnold.
– Good skill in assembling and management large scene files, with the understanding of proper world scale and architecture feeling.
– Very good knowledge of composition, color theory, lighting, and procedurally generated content.
– Ability to work independently with self-supervision and criticism to evaluate the final look.
– Very strong creativity and an excellent eye for details.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
– Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
– Knowledge of Speedtree, Gaea/World Machine, Houdini, Zbrush, Quixel, Marvelous Design, and 3D scanning skills.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Senior Environment Artist position should include portfolio to their application.
positionSENIOR ENVIRONMENT ARTIST