Platige Image is looking for an experienced Animator with a knack for camera movement and character animation blocking. The person in this position will work closely with our CG Supervisor to translate storyboards and animatics into polished frames. You will also be responsible for preparing mocap materials, their dynamics, and overall quality. If you are someone who moves pixels across space with grace, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Create scenes and shots by placing characters, props and environments according to the storyboard or previz.
– Define camera angles and animate them.
– Execute the corrections requested by the Supervisor and the Director.
– Solve everyday problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 5 years of experience desired in a relevant field or 3 years of experience as an in-game Cinematic Artist.
– Excellent knowledge of Maya.
– Experience with facial animation using Faceware or similar software – the ability to convey the subtleties of facial expressions.
– Motion capture-based animation experience proved in the demo reel.
– Strong ability in narration and a working knowledge of the principles of staging, blocking and camera work.
– Knowledge of anatomy – how physics affects objects and the body of a character.
– Solid knowledge of animation principles and an eye for dynamic poses.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Excellent communication skills.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, and Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is! Worth to notice is that we are working in CET/CEST time zone.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care, and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start to workday, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog friend!
Candidates for the Senior Animator position should include a demo reel in their application.
locationWARSAW | FLEXIBLE | TIME ZONE: CET/CEST