Platige Image is looking for an ambitious Python Developer to join the ranks of our Pipeline Team. You will have the opportunity to develop crucial tools for the production of world-class CGI and VFX projects. Sounds interesting? Keep reading.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Developing in-house Python tools that shape and automate the production of computer graphics.
– Adapting our tools to support new workflows and technologies.
– Exploring opportunities for technical or workflow improvements.
– Cooperating with team members and artists to better understand the needs and implement smart solutions.
– Participating in the code review process.
– Maintaining and supporting the use of existing tools.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum 2 years of professional programming experience.
– Good knowledge of Python.
– Good problem solving and communication skills.
– English at least on a communicative level.
– Experience with using version control systems.
– Experience in environments: Game Dev, Commercials, Cinematics, VFX.
– Knowledge of Maya, Nuke, Houdini, C++, CMake, Qt/PySide, pytest, Linux, Docker, CI/CD, Git, GitLab, Shotgun Software, Qube! or Deadline render managers, Elasticsearch, SQL or NoSQL databases.
– Experience with agile working practices.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Please include Code Samples in your application.