Platige Image is looking for an exceptional and experienced Prop Modeler to join our outstanding team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of industry standards, and 3D prop modeling techniques, and shows interest in emerging trends in this field. As a Prop Modeler, you will be responsible for creating prominent high and low poly props in a timely and professional manner. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other hi-end 3D projects. If you have a talent for 3D modeling, we’d love to meet you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Working with the production team to execute the desired look of CG models, including hard surface models, weapons, real-world vehicles, and props.
– Collaborating with the CG Supervisor and Lead Modeler to determine the look of the CG objects of the project.
– Maintaining good team dynamics.
– Solving everyday problems.
– Thinking creatively and globally.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 3 years of experience in professional 3D modeling and texturing.
– Very good knowledge of Autodesk Maya (pipeline software).
– Strong Zbrush and/or Blender skills – sculpting, texture baking, displacement mapping.
– Experience in texturing using Substance Painter.
– Experience in modeling a diverse visual range of hard surface models.
– Retopology and UV mapping experience and expertise are essential.
– Experience with creating props based on retopology scans.
– Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
– Ability to work efficiently within a team.
– Previous production experience in cinematics/VFX or game dev.
– Working knowledge of RealityCapture, R3DSWrap, Mudbox, and/or Arnold
– Experience with traditional drawing and painting.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland) and on the other hand you can work remotely.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to a MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employee
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths leading to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for Prop Modeler position should include a portfolio to their application.