Platige Image is looking for a talented Mocap TD to join our new Mocap Studio and support our outstanding team. You will have the opportunity to work with both artists and actors. At Platige, we combine working in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the opportunity to directly influence the development of critically acclaimed cinematics for AAA video games. If you’re the person who moves pixels gracefully in space, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Assist the mocap shoot team in operating the capture system during shooting.
– Assist actors when filming.
– Suit and markup motion capture actors, props, cameras and the virtual set environments.
– Fit talents with head-mounted cameras.
– Set up rigs for real-time and post-processing.
– Assist the prop master with props and sets.
– Validate the data quality.
– Prepare and maintain studio equipment on a daily basis.
– Collaborate on the development of custom stage tools and pipeline.
– Assist technicians with several ongoing R&D projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– 2 years of professional experience in the Motion Capture area.
– Knowledge of mocap software: Motive 3.0+ (preferred) / Shogun / Blade.
– Experience in MotionBuilder.
– Solid understanding of the features and limitations of the motion capture system.
– Processes motion capture data from solving to retargeting.
– Good knowledge of practical cameras, rigs, and on-set production.
– Good communication skills in English.
– Maya and Unreal Engine experience.
– A genuine interest in games, film, and animation.
– Previous experience as Pipeline or Assistant TD.
– Knowledge of one of the following programming languages: Python, C#.
– Experience in environments like Game Dev, Cinematics / VFX.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland). Our new Mocap Studio is located in sunny Warsaw’s Włochy, ul. Jutrzenki.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care, and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of the workday, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog friend!
Candidates for the Mocap TD position should include a showreel or portfolio in their application.