Platige Image is looking for an exceptional Lighting/Rendering Artist to join our outstanding team. The person in this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of the industry, have experience with real-time visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. You will be responsible for creating prominent visual effects in a timely and professional manner. This position requires close collaboration with various teams so strong communication skills are crucial. If you are equally at ease communicating both people and your own software, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Creating compelling lighting that set up the mood, tells a story, and makes a coherent world.
– Deconstructing lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate color correct values.
– Keeping the artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the project.
– Ensuring lighting is optimal and technically correct.
– Analyzing the scene for performance issues, ensure all lights are as optimal as possible.
– Keeping up to date on modern trends in real-time rendering and art asset production, serving as a technical resource and consultant for the entire team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 2 years of experience in the role of Lighting/Rendering Artist in a CGI/VFX industry, or game dev.
– Very good knowledge of Maya and render engines (preferably Arnold, Vray or Redshift).
– Good knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and color theory.
– Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
– Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
– Good knowledge of Houdini and Nuke.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are working remotely, but you can drop by to our studio, which is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Lighting/Rendering Artist position should include a portfolio to their application.