Lead Compo Artist
Platige Image is looking for a true-born Lead Compo Artist with a strong sense of balance, light, and color. The person in this position will work closely with our Supervisors and Art Directors to composite the numerous elements that complete visual effects shot. You will be leading the team who is involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D and VFX projects at our studio. Sounds interesting? Keep reading.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Assigning tasks associated with the compositing process, including full CG and VFX projects.
– Providing artistic and technical feedback to Compo, Lighting, Matte Paint and FX Team.
– Together with Supervisor evaluate the creative and technical approach for assigned shots.
– Solving everyday problems.
– Thinking creatively and globally.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum of 5 years of digital compositing experience in a feature film, animation, or commercial production environment and at least 2 years’ experience of leading the team, or a project.
– Working knowledge of Nuke on an expert level.
– Gizmo creation for current production needs.
– Ability to work on shots sequence and maintain overall consistency and quality.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other artists.
Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
Working knowledge of Maya on an expert level and basic level Nuke Python scripting.
Portfolio of traditional arts (painting, drawing, photography, filmmaking).
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are working remotely and our studio is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
positionLead Compo Artist