Junior Team Coordinator (Canadian time)
Platige Image is seeking a highly organized Junior Team Coordinator to help us meet deadlines and deliver breathtaking projects. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the world’s biggest brands, including AAA game studios and renowned streaming platforms. Your main responsibility will be coordinating teams of talented artists ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality work. If you’re equally comfortable managing people and spreadsheets, we invite you to join our team!
Important information: We are looking for someone who will be working with our Canadian team in their time zone: 9 am – 5 pm EST (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm PL time).
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Coordinate with artists to ensure that deadlines are met for each assigned task.
– Work closely with Team Producers, Supervisors, and other Coordinators to ensure smooth project delivery.
– Verify, prioritize, and adjust tasks on Shotgrid on a daily basis.
– Monitor information flow, prepare notes, and ensure that status and completion information is up-to-date.
– Identify, communicate, and solve problems; mitigate risks.
– Participate in tools and workflow improvements in our pipeline.
– Document decisions and requests and ensure that items are tracked and managed appropriately.
– Attend team status and project meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position.
– Familiarity with Shotgrid (Shotgun), ftrack, or similar software is a huge plus.
– Proven ability to work effectively across teams.
– Well-developed organizational and coordination skills.
– A proactive problem-solving mindset.
– A positive and respectful attitude.
– Excellent communication skills in English; Knowledge of the Polish language is essential.
– Solid project management skills, including knowledge of tools and methodologies.
– Previous experience working in film/TV production, a post-production studio, game development, or IT.
– Interest in new technologies.
– A keen eye for art.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of the workday, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog friend!
positionJunior Team Coordinator (Canadian time)
locationWARSAW | FLEXIBLE | TIME ZONE: EST (MONTREAL)