Platige Image is looking for a talented Grooming Artist to bring unbelievable CG projects to life in a very believable way. We have many projects from AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D to VFX projects, and our artists are expected to apply their skills in a wide variety of ways, depending on their day-to-day needs. If you are an Artist who shares an equal passion for art and CG, do not hesitate, to join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Groom CG characters to a photorealistic level of finish.
– Work closely with other pipeline teams for the best quality.
– Understand the visual references and art direction.
– Meet deadlines and solve everyday problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– At least 2 years of experience in the CG or game industry.
– Good knowledge of Maya and Yeti or XGen.
– A good eye for form and detail as it relates to organic models.
– Production knowledge of Arnold renders an engine.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
– Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
– Character Artist background.
– Working knowledge of Zbrush
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Grooming Artist position should include a demo reel or portfolio in their application.