Platige Image is looking for a passionate FX Artist to bring a breath of fresh air and learn how to create astonishing visual effects in-game cinematics and movies. You will have a great opportunity to participate in various projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world. If you want to be better than Michael Bay, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Under the supervision of FX Lead, you’ll be responsible for the creation of the digital visual effects and diverse simulations with different techniques in Houdini for game cinematics and films.
– Use your artistic and technical skills to design realistic simulations of visual effects.
– Execute your tasks within production schedules and according to our pipeline.
– Work closely with a team to help refine the FX pipeline and processes.
– Cooperate with Lighting Artists and Compo Artists to ensure all effects work smoothly within the pipeline.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Min. 1 year of professional experience in a similar role.
– Excellent expertise in Houdini software.
– Ability to work iteratively in a fluid and fast-paced environment, receive feedback easily, and willingness to participate as a member of a highly collaborative team.
– Passion for CGI and all kinds of FX simulations.
– Lots of self-motivation and good communication skills.
– Communicative English skills
– Knowledge of rendering and compositing.
– Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
– Experience in Python scripting.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the FX Artist position should include a demo reel or portfolio in their application.