Platige Image is looking for a talented Compo Artist with a strong sense of balance, light, and color. The person in this position will work closely with our Supervisors and Art Directors to composite the numerous elements that complete the visual effects shot. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D and VFX projects at our studio. Sounds interesting? Keep reading. Join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Perform all the tasks associated with the compositing process, including 2D and 3D tracking, rotoscoping, painting, matte extraction, layering of elements, CG integration, and color grading.
– Seamless integration of live-action, miniature and CGI sources.
– Work closely with the Supervisor to composite the numerous elements that complete the visual effects shot.
– Follow the production process and develop creative approaches and problem-solving.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum of 2 years of digital compositing experience in a feature film, animation, games, or commercial production environment and at least 2 years experience of leading the team, or a project.
– Working knowledge of Nuke on an advanced level.
– Gizmo creation for current production needs.
– Ability to work on shots sequence and maintain overall consistency and quality.
– Ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Working knowledge of Maya on an expert level and basic level Nuke Python scripting.
– Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
– A portfolio of traditional arts (painting, drawing, photography, filmmaking) matches moving and camera layout skills.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Compo Artist position should include a demo reel or portfolio in their application.