Platige Image is looking for a talented Character Artist to bring fresh blood to our projects! You will have an excellent opportunity to create the highest quality and kick-ass characters, and we are working with the biggest companies in the world. If you have hundreds of ideas to design something special, let us spread your creativity, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Create additional character assets such as hair, accessories, armour, weapons, etc.
– Grooming characters/creatures.
– Texture characters and character assets.
– Create convincing materials that reflect the art direction of the project.
– Deliver clean and optimized low-poly and high-poly models and efficient UV layouts according to the project’s technical requirements.
– Think creatively and search for relevant references from various sources to solve daily artistic challenges.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– 2 years of professional experience as a Character Artist or in a similar role.
– Solid knowledge of low-poly modelling and UV mapping in Maya or equivalent software.
– Good knowledge of Zbrush & Marvelous Designer.
– Texturing skills in Substance Painter.
– Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
– Ability to work efficiently within a team.
– Knowledge of an Unreal Engine.
– Previous production experience in cinematics/VFX or game dev.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, and Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med), and we stay fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of the workday, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Character Artist position should include a portfolio/reel in their application.
locationWARSAW/ FORT MOKOTÓW