Platige Image is looking for a talented CG/VFX Supervisor who cares about telling stories that move people. The person in this position will work for some of the biggest clients in the world — from famous game developers to TV series. You will be responsible for the technical and artistic quality of the project, therefore you need to understand and interpret the Director’s intentions and also be conscious of the project’s budget constraints set by the production team.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Preparing breakdowns and schedules based on script and treatments.
– Preparing a project brief for Artists, Freelancers, and Outsource.
– Supervision over the technical and artistic progress of the work.
– Understanding and interpreting the Director’s intentions.
– Supporting Producers in contact with clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role and previous experience as a 3D Artist.
– Thorough understanding of the CG and VFX production process.
– Solid knowledge of all other disciplines within VFX and CG, including modeling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects, and rigging.
– Experience in working with software: Maya, Nuke or Houdini.
– Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at a time while remaining efficient and mindful of strict deadlines in a high pressure environment.
– Ability to work efficiently with various personalities and different work styles; proactive problem solving skills.
– Great communication skills both written and verbal.
– A collaborative work ethic.
– Fluent English is essential.
– Experience working with the SHOTGUN.
– Keen eye for art.
– Solid PM skills (tools and general methodologies in project management).
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are setting new standards in animation, CG, and VFX. We stay one step ahead, always making sure that our projects are executed with the highest quality.
– We collaborate with some of the biggest companies in the world (Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, Warner Brothers, CD PROJEKT RED, HBO, and many others).
– You will have the chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We value authenticity. It’s the source of our creativity, energy, and imagination, and it’s what makes our work so unique.
– We are working remotely, but our doors are open for those who would like to come by our studio, located in the green surroundings of Fort Mokotów/Warsaw/Poland.
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!