VFX SUPERVISOR (ANIMATION)
Platige Image is looking for a talented VFX Supervisor who cares about telling stories that move people. The person in this position will work for some of the biggest clients in the world — from famous game developers to TV series. You will be responsible for the technical and artistic quality of the project. Therefore you need to understand and interpret the Director’s intentions and be conscious of the project’s budget constraints set by the production team.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Prepare breakdowns and schedules based on script and treatments.
– Prepare briefs for Artists, Freelancers, and Outsource.
– Create and supervise project timelines.
– Supervision over the technical and artistic progress of the work.
– Understand and interpret the Director’s intentions.
– Support Producers in contact with clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role and previous experience as a 3D Artist.
– Thorough understanding of the VFX production process.
– Solid knowledge of all other disciplines within VFX and CG, including modelling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects, and rigging.
– Experience in working with software: Maya, Nuke, or Houdini.
– Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at a time while remaining efficient and mindful of strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
– Ability to work efficiently with various personalities and different work styles; proactive problem-solving skills.
– Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
– A collaborative work ethic.
– Fluent English is essential.
– Experience working with the SHOTGUN.
– A keen eye for art.
– Solid PM skills (tools and general methodologies in project management).
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, and Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care, and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
positionVFX SUPERVISOR (ANIMATION)