3D/Unreal Generalist (Commercials)
Platige Image is looking for a talented 3D/Unreal Generalist to play an important role in our new projects related to Unreal Engine in our Commercials Department! This person will be responsible for overseeing the development of our projects, which includes mentoring and sharing technical knowledge with our creative team. Want to bring some light to our projects? Join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Create high and low-poly 3D assets/environments.
– Create lighting that sets up the mood and tells a story.
– Deconstruct lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate colour-correct values.
– Understand the visual references and art direction, and project design documents.
– Maintain the production pipeline and meet deadlines.
– Solve everyday problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
– At least 4 years of experience in CG, VFX, or the game industry as a 3D Artist/Generalist.
– Working knowledge in 3D software like Maya and Arnold.
– Skills in Unreal Engine with practical knowledge of real-time lighting and rendering (conforming assets, shader, and scene set-up)
– Good skills regarding hard surface and organic modelling, texturing, and shading
– Good knowledge of composition, colour theory, lighting, and procedurally generated content.
– Understanding of rigging and animation
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
– English at least on B2 level.
IT’S WORTH JOINING US!
– We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, and Warner Bros).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
– We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
– And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
Candidates for this position should include a portfolio in their application.
position3D/Unreal Generalist (Commercials)
locationWARSAW/ FORT MOKOTÓW